Thursday, February 08, 2007

reality revisualize

as quoted in my buddie kyle's blog, it would be great helping those in need! in other ways, i dont need to be throwing my junk, wasting them, the money went in owning them and the memories made with them but giving them to those whom need them more than i do. in other words, im passing them down; my gadgets, old ones, some books important then, but all are mostly clothing! i wont be able to pass my old cloths to my younger brother, old that i mean old-old, 5 year old ones & yea, have you seen the size of him! you would know if you did but still, he's still the cuttest in the family! the cuddly one! yaaaa! regardless of his size though! haha, i love you! hehehehehe..

but yea kyle, i have loads of boxes here waiting to be shipped so lets do some good for the world! im sych-ed! cant wait to see their faces of joy when the time comes, its just pure..its what life feel i guess! however, we need more help to make this a reality guys, everyone reading this can pass the word as a heelping hand! maybe some ideas or places that we can visit, i dont know but something would come out of this! but again, ill re-vamp what kyle wrote in his blog page, maybe kyle, this will get more attention! hopefully! : )

as quoted from Next up...
Before I start writing on what's been happening... Let me just say a few words on what's going to be happening...

I have decided along with my close homies (Home-e's).. That we'd make this year a hell of a year... So with that in mind the trip to the zoo was accomplished... Now its time for the next thing...

It being the beginning of the month... I will organize.. And supervise... A trip to an orphanage... Yes Ladies and Gents... A trip to the orphanage... It will commence next month.. But preparations will begin this month...

Now it being a joyous and a celebrated month.. I simply and humbly ask that each and everyone of you reading this will play his/her part in making this a reality.. I will collect donations, gifts, ang-pows, clothing, books, provisions, and anything you see fit to offer a child.. Everything will be properly attended to.. With receipts of donations.. And etc...

I really hope everyone will join me in arms... As a friend... As a brother/sister... As a human being...

I leave you with this... "He who loses money, loses much.. He who loses a friend, loses more.. He who loses faith, loses all..."

So lets make sure that each and every individual does not lose his or her faith...

God Bless You All!

Kyle.G

lets all do our part in this, upholdng this idea a habit, make it our love to those whom didnt got one, give the world back what it has gave us, making this an idea into a reality and hopefully it will be next month!

kudoz!

No comments: