Wednesday, February 07, 2007

a week

some updates are being done to my blogpage to improve the layout. get ready for the changes!

my week had been a hell of a ride with some concuction of body aches, laughter, suprises, loosing winning all with the attendence of booze & liqure! as you guys know, wynton is still down but as for today, he made his trip down to Melacca state spending a few days with Don Jon.now, im in my room feeling the ache's of my body and the tireness of my inner soul, figuring out wtf to blog, haha, mind me, i just woke up!

ok, sunday was like every normal sundays i have; waking up at 10 regradless of what time i slept the night before, yea, must! then me and my whole family will go have our makan at our aunty's place.go home later on for a quick pee/poop break and off we go depending on our mood! wanna look at cars?car dealers, shop?klcc, furniture?ikea, but if our mood seems a little unpredictable or better yet, we cant make a decision about something ya, off we go, home and sleep! makan diner and yade yade etc. but the last sunday was a little out of the schedule, this time, we, nono i have to wake up at 7 regradless of the time i slept before, ya, thought 10 was bad enough! got ready and off i went in my cousins car to semenyih for another last prayer ritual of my grandfather. i think it's got something to do with the new tombstone and the finish product, yup, to my grandpa..(moment of silence)..visited my uncle's and then my aunty's site next and off we went to makan! later on then we jetted home and off we went into our bedrooms and sleep! freaking tired wei! woke up in time for diner and it was futsal next on the adgenda! ya wei,me gotta play again! nice little friendly we had with a couple other teams as we played from 10 to 1215 or something. that explaned the body aches la, haha.basically i think that was sund..no, not yet! at 130 something, me & marcus met up at kyles place after some ta kei session for a little drinking session, attendence: wynton, kyle marcus, shane and me. as usual, we never stick to the plan, even the master plan as quoted by wynton, always, started of our drinking+chattng but end up gambling on 21's!


oh boy, monday was the bomb man, yade yade etc again of my getting out of bed ritual, went to midvalley with shane as he wanted to do some cd shopping. yea, i went there as a designated driver only, haha, kidding, but yea we both did a little shopping here and there some for chinese new year and some weren't but mostly yea and mainly nope! went back home not to see the day end but to get ready and off we went to another one of our favourite spots to have tani sessions with the ambience; non other than tiffin's bay wei! some drinking session we had there! next off after booze, no one can resst the flavour of some hokkien mee with anothe serving of yee mee smack right in the middle of petaling street at 2-3am! yumm..knowing us we didnt want the day to end so bladdy fast ya as we were having the time of our lives, we decide to go for some dotA-ing ad some tower defence playing! yup we did go for the initial plan but before hand, we have to make a stop for some emergency but we, our skills, haha, we got things done fast enough! after that was our day la, couldnt tahan anymore!


waking up on tuesday, yesterday was more like soem yade, yade, yade, bla bla bla! watch some tv, did some errands, rest, again watch some tv, eat but came night we went to shane's place for another..yet, another session of tani-ing! yea, boozing! we boozed we the night pass us till shane ended..finished his shift haha, no need to be so poetic, lol, we then adjourn for some minum some place else where we hung out till more a less 4 at some suprising cool spot..and minum as in tea and water, not booze anymore wei!




more a less, all i can say, rather i can feel, we've been living life..haha..for this past few days! other happenings besides involving booze? hmmyea, i finally got that call from limkokwing university college saying that i can go collect my work anytime, they finally bladdy released my works so next off is getting to raffles for that interview, yes, that interview that will make or break my life..ok, enough drama, not so bad, educate me more a less! other happenings yea, as my other buddie said in his blog, we are planning a trip down to an orphanage where ocation is still unknown for time being but my point is it would be better if there's more stuff to give away to them and not just simply be thrown away! so, yea, we need your help and assitance in making this work of them, for us in 2007, for further information, drop a shout out down on either my friends blog, im the king on my throne...you? or in my comment/ shoutout box! god bless! kudoz!

*updates are being done! new image, a facelift i mean in my case!*

No comments: