Thursday, February 08, 2007

nia-mah! ! !

personaly i enjoy blogging but ever since i restarted this blogging habits, ive come to learn that i did develope this thing of readng blogs! somehow i find it amusing, it really gets time moving if you want it to, ever! you want laughter, positive, you want to feel emo, ade jugak, felling lonely, yau la tiu!, eager to just want to know, plenty! its a routine every night i develope since blogging!

to me, its reading something you can relate most times, more so than reading a magazine, a novel of maybe even the daily newspapers! then came one in particular, a blog i somehow found and it gets me laughing most of the times in front of my pc monitor, a blog writen by a someone i call a pure malaysian, a blogger whom speaks his mind, in a funny way though, a blog i think i shoud share check out niamah ! ! ! curtosy by our very own mr. Patrick Teoh!

its funny, hilarious with the capital L, for laughter that is! yeah, im positive i should share this!
one of his many post to keep you going and this is regarding the eye of all eyes, the eye of malaysia which recently came about at lake titiwangsa! i havent been there!

"From where I live in Ulu Klang I can see the fireworks displays at Taman Tasik Titiwangsa each night. But strangely there had been nothing for the past few nights at least. I was wondering why? Ran out of money? Not enough visitors there to appreciate it? Did something screw up major?

Today I learned from unconfirmed sources that the fireworks had been stopped during weekdays because there had been complaints from the management of the Institut Jantung Negara (National Heart Institute) situated nearby across Jalan Tun Razak.

Somebody sure didn't think this one through well enough when choosing locations, did they? And if I was a patient in the IJN recuperating from open heart surgery or something major like that and I heard loud explosions outside my room window every night while I am fighting for my life I too would want to scream...

Niamah!!!"

taken from with respect mr.patrick teoh's blog post, Niamah! ! ! well im off to the ovies with mycousin for a late night screening so ciaoz!

kudoz! : D

No comments: