Saturday, January 27, 2007

post relief mortem

as stated..i got everything sort of done & sorted out, i mean my 911/S.O.S. situation! really, after calming myself down yeaterday of all frust and sarcasm, i got my licence replacement done at PJ JPJ less that half an hour, quicker that the looks of the queue outside for the ticket number. on my way inside, we were, obviously me and my other bud kyle, approched by this malay man in his..i can say mid 40's asking us about our reason trip down to JPJ and so we told him, explained to him out of concern and suspicious. we still did though..and later he told us his part..his reason for asking & approching us. it went something like so:

me & kyle - "oh, pakcik boleh bantu kita ke?"

man - "ya, kalau dik nak buat replacement lesen, pakcik boleh bantu la, ah haha"

me & kyle - "kalau macam tu, nak buat semacam akan ambil berape lame?"

man - "ah ye la, pakcik dah buat sebegini untuk 10 tahun lebih dah, ah, kan pakcik kenal kerani kat dalam tu, ah ha, macam tu kalau pakcik bantu bolehla dik selesaikan dalam masa 10 min lepas JPJ buka semula la..tak ayah beratur nak ambil nombor macam tu"

me & kyle - "oh, JPJ belum buka lagi ka? mereka ni ambil nombor sahaja la tu!..macam ni, berapa yang pakcik cas ar?

man - "denda panalti/nak buat semula semuanya 20 dan pakcik cas 13 ringgit extra la, ah ha..kalau expire bolehla renew sekali"

me & kyle - "oh, lesen hilang ke, belum expire lagi..(thinking)..ah, boleh la macam tu, pakcik boleh bantu kan..(reconfirming)

man - "ah boleh la, i perlukan gambar dik dan ic fotostat ade tak? kalau yak ade ah, boleh la pas kan ic!"

me & kyle - (reconfirming again)"so rm 33 ringgit kan? rm 20 tambah sekali rm13."

(handed the man all needed)

man - "ah, tu sahaja la..dik boleh datang ambik dalam masa 10 minit lebih la..nanti datang kan, ah boleh la dik contact i dekat nombor ni la..i akan kat sini..call i nanti dik sampai!"

me & kyle - "ok, pakcik, terima kasih!(still concern over an act of theft or forgery)

oh, the man's name is encik Azmi..has a card weh, a paper with all his contacts..dun play play wei!

went far some makan and did a little shopping at Amcorp Mall and so thus we return for my licence. meet the man and yea, all's done! me? all relief and syok of course! went for a drink later with jane at brj and so we ajourne to our personal destinations from there..well, usual, meet up again at night for a game of Battlefield 2146..all i can say..Battlefield day's are Back! muahahahahahaha..we use to rule kay! hehehehehe

oh..just a question pondering in my head..can someone forget how old they are the elder they get?

No comments: