Thursday, May 03, 2007

1 year had past


well, sort of..neglacting my absence for that few months ealier since i started this blog due to those unforseen circumstances..long story short, let the past stay history and we shall move on to the present, its a happy birthday to my blog! haha, 'About a Boy' is turning 1 and i must say, it has been a journey here..at least for me but anyway, ill continue to stay 'innocent' in years to come! lol, wtf!


Happy 1st Aniversary Birthday to the site! yeay-ness!


anyways, back to reality, the last couple of days was kindda like a rest period of moment for me, not much as what i did or do but here and there there were a little fun involve, as emntioned, it was labour day/wesak day and actually, i didnt bother much to go out to places..wow, something new this feeling here wei..as i thought places, everywhere would be jam-packed with people/cars and plus-plus, the weather here has been quite screwed up so what i did was i stayed at home to do some catching up on my assignments and the tv, yes the tv and there, were a couple of quality moments i shared with my family as i sat at home..astro brought in a few new channels, 2-3 channels after 73 are tamil-speaking channels and there is 1 after those few channels in particular which got me jumping off my sofa a little, literally up and then down momentarily..recap back to my last big holiday, bali..every other time whenever im back in my hotel room, i would turn on the tv and i will kindda only watch one channel there, well..actually is the only channel which got me entertained most of the time and now, syok to say, E! entertainment is here in KL on astro!


other that the stucking my face on my telly, assignments are so far going smooth as silk..not to say im siting down goyang kaki every other time but smooth here i speaking is that ammont wise is mediocre yet is not a rush to hand them in! so yea, im getting there..on monday plak after college was a guys day out in KL mostly in bukit bintang area as i met up with wynton, don jon and shane late afternoon and later around 5-ish 6, charmane joined us guys as we jalan-jalan till late 9-ish..i tell you all wei, haha, that day was intense! it was walk-walk for more that about 5 hours and within those 5 hours spent around bukit bintang, i must say, its pretty productive, most of us got our mission done, don jon won the bet we made, shane got teddy and yea, we went home with body ache's and tired spirits! : D


skip foward to now, here and there, i have entertainment..self-claim whenever im at home, will have family members come over (aunties, uncles, cousins, etc.), nice food served around for my mom and dad were at home due to the holidays and my quality time on the telly and today i was quite looking foward to this week's american idol episode..not to mention it was rock week and the fact, they got bon jovi as their mentor..there! 2 of my favourites combined! it was quite a look-foward experience to me the whole past week and afraid that it may arrive a dissapointment (the final 6 were not the 'rock' genre thing if you know what i mean and Gina was no more) but i eneded up being entertained as the final 6 sung thru Bon Jovi's classic's! they were all fantastic performances but Blake's one got me the chills..im not suprise if blake takes home the American Idol title now being that contemperory artist that he is, my prediction as of tonight, Jordin & Blake! here's what i mean and his rendition of 'You Give Love A Bad Name' actually did paid off!




now on to bed d wei as i call it quits, plus-plus not feeling well d..haihz! biasa la me never have enough liquids under the influence of the shitty weather!

kudoz!

No comments: