Saturday, April 14, 2007

same days, new routine

"Shall We Dance, Shall We Dance..Shall We Dance"..well, my apologies for the not-make-sense start-up after a long break but mind me, the song is stuck in my head after watching Shall We Dance on star movies , Jennifer is Hot! yeay! : P


but yea, my apologies too on my absence here on the blogging world but yea, you see the title, read it, feel it, embrace it because..haha..i have a new life as you can say..better yet, a new routine in my daily life of bumming and doing anything one likes at anytime of the day, belive me guys..long term can cause disorientation, lazy bumm-ness or even make one a complete and utter mess! its addictive i tell you..Addictive! but what to do, i have to get my arse up and start doing what im suppose to do..at least to accomplish bot mine and my parents goal..haha, yea, a good boy already all the sudden!

as i mention, i cant really blog as often as what i use to..at least last time you'll see at least a new post daily about something silly and often times a story about me making a big fool out of myself and now, blog post would be coming in rather slower..but ill give it a go whenever i find time around my currently hectic jadual waktu! well..lets get things going again as this blog is starting to look dead, lifeless..yeap, do a little recap on the past week i had or to be more pasific (specific), a past week & the half..mainly, i re-begun college again, yes..Re-begun and yes, the whole college life thing is back and here to stay in my life, well..at least for a while thus it will be something i have to get use too again not to mention too the hours sleeping and the waking up for college in the morning so on and so far..now i know how you feel dougie..tell me bout it!! ; D

as i settle into my new surroundings at smack down middle of KL where chaos begins but never ends, the very point, the middle of where all the rush hours criss-cross, the very same point the never sleeps..well..maybe at 4am la but yea, the point where i get the hussle and bussle 24/7! never mind the heat but as i get of my ride..the trains and too my car..it would be impossible to ever fell sleepy already! yes! but thus the complaits i give myself, im getting better at this! yeay! hahaha..at least on the positive side, my current college is 'somewhere' and not like in the middle of cyberjaya..been there? then you'll know what i mean! lol, at least in KL, i got places to go, people to see, corners to waste time in, haha..okey i know, haha..ampang park is just across the road and KLCC is about a 10 minutes stroll down the lane of cars driving on a constant 35 km/h and sun, sun & sun! thats where ive been going well after classes though..hahaha!

speaking of my new college, i got exemted for about 11 modules since the transfer and thats one grin on my face..i get to pay less on the fees, my class only consist of 10-15 people..give and take because i havent met all my classmates yet and plus-plus, i went over straight to term 3-4! now thats the total of accumalated grins unto a big joker smile! : ) yea wei! although smaller than lim kok wing..like..aLot lot very much hands full lot but still spacious enough to feel cozy and cheerful..wtf..and yes, i do prefer this new environment compared to the old..new is good! on my timetable pulak and this is also because i got examted for a few subjects, i have only three classes a day, meaning in perspective, 3 classes..3 days, yes..the worst yea. complain reason is because innitially, i only need to attend two days of class in a week but somehow or rather, i was told thatmy tuesday's afternoon class had been moved to wednesday afternoon and straight after i heard that.. shaits was only in my vocabulary for 5 seconds! but on the bright side la, at least i still get 1 class a day, morning for both moonday and tuesday..yes, i know too..the jam and afternoon class on wednesdays thus making me kindda free on the rest of the days..assignments might come around the corner anytime soon! now already i have got a couple assignments that have to be done and summited to on the week folowing this so yea, work work! everything else not mentioned are just cheecky fine..time will only tell! hopefully none and yes, i got new people to meet in class!!..most of the hot ones arent local though..in my class la! but anything goes la! hehehehehe ; D

here are some pictures of my new surroundings..kool eh!



and so i guess this is it for now..its getting late and i still have some sketches to do..assignments so yea, ill try to update my blog with sill stuff soon but for now, this is what youll get..peace!

kudoz!

No comments: