Tuesday, January 16, 2007

stupidity rules!

i just gotta share this one moment i had the other day where i found myself in a hilarious but somewhat a..no, no..very much stupid state when i was on the internet which got me hitting my head!

an ant..the flying one landed on my computer screen and so a person with their correct state of mind would just smack the bugger off the screen right!..me? noooo, without thinking..i tried hitting it off with my mouse cursor..a moment later, i was like "cipets..oh my god..f***..stupid, stupid me!!" and so yea..i smack it off the screen and "phooff" it became a flying pancake..a more suitable habitat i reckon! haihz!

next off on the birthday list of the 21's!
mohd. khirun & mr. liang chuen!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Kevin M.E.A.N! =p *hehehe* and I'm not a blogger freak! =p And you don't have my blug url...*muahaha* OR do you...*thinking*

Anonymous said...

dun have lu...whats urs??? me wan see see! wanna kritik u there! lolz...gimme gimme gimme?!

Unknown said...

=p I shall think about it and see how good you treat me *haha* What's your msn add?

Anonymous said...

jer...ok, ill be a guuuuuud boy!,haha..its sn0boi12@yahoo.com..gime an ad la..hehehehe..gimme gimme gimme