Wednesday, January 17, 2007

bored?

i tell you..it was seriously damm kau coming back from kl yesterday..did some stuff there so as soon as we (me and marcus) were done, we made or way back without hesitation via sungai besi/seremban highway..to our reliasation, the jam has already started and so we waited..and waited..and waited...no elaberation needed!
so my point out of this post is, when one's stucked in a crawl, find ways to amused oneself out of boredom! i got my share of "anti-boredom" laughter from marcus..his moto..count raisin's! number of raisin's in my container..141! but then we makan 11 so that leaves us with 130..keeping track!

*photo's are taken with my nokia N71..clear rite..i think so too, lol :) peeps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wei....why I add you on MSN, never see you online also *sheesh* Haha! Anyway, its http://love-hate86.blogspot.com BUT let me warn you first, I don't update like you EVERYDAY! *Haha* People got work, okay?! *Haha*

Anonymous said...

lol..sorry che..jus added u weh, kekeke..checky uh u!lol...finally!!!!!!!!! can kritik..can kritik!!lol...like i dun, lolz...dun worry..ill still go around kacau u wan!!