Thursday, December 21, 2006

many means many-many

the pics posted ealier were taken from my cousin's cheryl and aaron's blogpage, thanks again yo! lol, and now the pictures are taken straight from the len's my sister was carrying! enjoy wei! :D




*well, i did a lil change to this post; taken out most of the slide's and insert a new one with all the best pictures free from all my snapshots of food and other misc.* cousin Pui Yan or anyone whom wants the full load of pictures boleh message i koment la..senang jea, kekekekeke!



cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

korrrrr
my blog is COOOOOOL!
you should go check it out more often and go spam my chatterbox.
HARHAR
call your ITA's to check it out aswell..
WAHAHAHA. :D
or... blog about your kick ass cool sister in your blog. so that zewhole wideeeee world knows.



okay, i was just kiddding about the whole wide world.
hahahahahaha

byebye :D